Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Who Makes The Best Mid Range Av Receiver

My best day





Today does not look pretty, it's snowing very hard since yesterday. The sky is cloudy and no birds, no butterflies in the air. no flowers on the way, but there are many other things because thank god. The mere fact of having the entire body, having lived so long, for having laughed so much, to work, you can love. No, I'm not sentimental, I am happy to meet one more year and be part of this world normal environment. Today we do not ask for much. I ask for love, the power to continue dreaming, Expecting to continue despertanto every day and the opportunity to continue celebrating life. Is that tonight when I get home there will be some flowers and a cake on the table, lots of kisses and hugs filled with love. So do not ask for more, is all I need today.
Although my head since this morning has not stopped looking at me like an idiot and say I'm getting old!
Thank God for the opportunity of a new year!


ps: On Saturday there stew!

http://josepeguero.net/2009/02/ella-esta-de-cumple-12/

0 comments:

Post a Comment